EE 260 Web Page
Welcome to the EE 260 Web Page for Spring 2003.
Exams and Other News:
- Midter Exam 2:
- April 23, 2003 Wednesday
- Coverage: up to and including notes J and Homework 11.
- You may bring:
- 2 paes of notes (back and front of the sheet okay).
- Midterm Exam 1:
- March 10, 2003 Monday.
- Coverage: Up to and including the E notes. Also covers
up through Homework 6.
- You May Bring:
- One 8.5" x 11" page of notes (you may use the front and back of
- No Class on March 12, 2003 Wednesday. This class will be
made up on March 18, 2003 in Holmes 451 (EE 260 lab classroom) from 1230-130pm
and 5-6pm to cover the solutions of the exam.
- Final Exam: May 12, 2003 (Monday). 9:45 -- 11:45am.
Same class room Holmes 247.
- Instructions: You are allowed 3 pages of notes (8.5"
x 11", back and front) and a calculator. During the final exam,
I will supply copies of the lecture notes L.20-L.21, which the list of instructions
for the EE 260 Computer, along with its opcodes.
- Study Session and Office Hours: We'll have a study session
in Holmes 451 (the lab for EE 260) May 9, 20003 (friday) from 10am - 12noon.
I'll also be in my office that day from 1-3pm for those of you who
can't make the study session.
- Homeworks and their solutions have been handed out in class.
- Links to A. Quilici's EE 150 Web Site:
- Links to the College's Web Site:
- Tools and Techniques for Lab and Homeworks:
If you'd like to get some help via email, the instructor, TA, and grader
can be reached by emailing to the following addresses (or by just clicking