EE x96 Proposal Presentations
Saturday, 16 Sep 2017
Donald Kim Lab, POST 214
The first presentations this semester will be in one session.
Each team will present the proposal for their
plans this semester. The talk should include the following
(in whatever order you prefer):
All proposal presentations will last 10 minutes, with 5 minutes for questions
- Introduction of the team, including roles of each member,
- Overview of the project,
- General discussion of your approach,
- What potential problems you foresee for the semester,
- What your team expects to learn this semester,
- Your deliverable goals for the semester (i.e. what your project will DO
at the end of the semester),
- A proposed schedule (ala Gantt chart)
for completing your project by the end of the semester.
Include a list of major tasks to be completed with
start date and finish date. For each major task
list specific sub-tasks with start date, finish date, dependencies
and responsible team member.
(a copy of your schedule, with progress updates would be a good thing
to post on your project blog, as well).
- A proposed budget for your mouse.
Teams may give preferences for their order
in the session by Monday, 11 Sep.
and I will try to schedule as close to that as possible by Friday, 19 Sep.
The entire team is expected to attend for the entire session.
Each team should submit the powerpoint file for their presentation
in your Resources folder on Laulima
TWO DAYS BEFORE your presentation (i.e. 14 Sep).
This will give your team a chance to practice
your presentation before your session.
As in the past, teams will be evaluating their own and the other teams'
presetations in your session. This semester we will be using
rubrics (thanks to Dr. Ohta). You can
preview the rubrics to familiarize
yourslef on how you will rate and be rated.
Saturday, 16 Sep 2017
- 2LWJ (Two Lams Make a Wong...and Janiene)
- jlam890 Joshua Lam 496 (Lead)
- nathancy Nathan Lam 496
- kevin687 Kevin Wong 496
- janiene Janiene Scovell 496
- micahrs Micah Shigeta 496 (Lead)
- bleung6 Brandon Leung 496
- ricky8 Ricky Choi 496
- cabaelk Kevin Cabael 396
- Ka `Iole Awiwi
- chunmatt Matthew Chun 296 (Lead)
- tylersh Tyler Higashionna 296
- banelm Mathis Banel 296
- Team IM
- beejayi Beejay Ines 496 (Lead)
- amoore9 Alex Moore 396
- Team Rajj
- jltu Jonathan Tu 296 (Lead)
- achu6 Andy Chu 296
- ryanli80 Ryan Li 296
- jyim3 Jason Yim 296
- chankyle Kyle Chan 396 (Lead)
- laujh Jon Lau 396
- akirav Akira Vernon 396
- Team JAM
- jdulaney 296 Joshua Dulaney (Lead)
- tanakaa8 296 Austin Tanaka
- minamimo 296 Minami Morita
- Unicorn X
- ncah Nicole Hortizuela 396 (Lead)
- plemus Paulo Lemus
- rjulian4 Rudolfo Julian 396
- ekeeslar Eva Keeslar 396
- The R.A.T.
- matutina Robin Shane Matutina 396 (Lead)
- austinjd Austin Dailey 396
- tommydao Tommy Dao 396
- Smak Dat
- kualiik Kualii Kamala 296 (Lead)
- calamasa Marie Beth Calamasa 296
- smak Sherman Mak 296
- Gorilla Bots
- bst808 Brandon Tolentino 496 (Lead)
- gorpilla George Orpilla 396
- jsaviano John Saviano 496
- Holy Shek!!
- hvmitsui Vincent Mitsui 396 (Lead)
- amartin3 Anthony Martin 396
- ashek Arnold Shek 396
- cdrafael Charles Rafael 396