- You will be evaluated on your presentations by your fellow Co-op students as well as instructors. Evaluation forms are posted in the Resources folder. Since you will also be evaluating other Co-op students, we ask that you print out enough evaluation forms for each presenting student and that you plan to attend the presentations in their entirety on your assigned day.
- Co-op supervisors and Co-op staff may also be invited to attend the presentations.
- Minimal mandatory slides (include appropriate additional slides) for 1st semester ENGR 493 students:
For 2nd semester ENGR 493 students:
- Intro and history of your Co-op organization
- Intro to your Co-op role and responsibilities
- Future endeavors: What you plan to accomplish at your Co-op in the coming semester?
- Self-evaluation: Give yourself a grade as a Co-op student: What can you do to improve as a Co-op student?
- Intro and history of your Co-op organization [so new students may hear]
- Update on Co-op role and responsibilities, new projects, etc.
- Future endeavors: What you plan to accomplish if you are continuing Co-op? If you are not continuing Co-op, what are your next professional goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
- What have you learned from your Co-op experience? What was most valuable?
- Presentation Tips: Pictures, graphics, and relevant images are helpful. Do not wait until the last minute to put together your presentations. Practice before presenting. If you plan a joint presentation, be sure you have appropriate speaking time.