EE 260 Lab 0
Introduction to the Lab and Unix
This is an introduction to the lab and UNIX.
- Read the Lab Syllabus
- Read the General Laboratory Rules and
Precautions for Electrical Safety. This is important
because you will be using electrical instruments.
- Be sure to have a wiliki account from the College of Engineering
- If you are unfamiliar with UNIX then read the Introduction to UNIX. You may
if you are familiar with UNIX.
- Set Up Your UNIX Environment for EE 260.
Your First Assignment
Send the TA an email message
The email should have
- Your name
- Your preferred email address
- A short explanation of why you are taking this course.
- Subject Heading: EE 260 - Lab 0
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org